Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chin Up

Another quick update. I'm truly, honestly doing okay. Yes, we're bummed. But very optimistic that this will eventually work out.

Remember how I mentioned that we're doing the "shared risk" program. Well, we have 5 more cycles left. Yay! We have 3 frozen embryos. And we have each other (awwww).

In the extremely unlikely event that at the end of this we don't have a little bundle of joy, guess what... We get our money back. Not that I want that, but that's like half of the cost of our dream kitchen.

Yesterday I had a nice elliptical workout and I did abs. Yes, I did. For the first time in like 7 weeks. I have that pleasant soreness today that is due to a workout and not surgery, injections, or bloating. I feel good.

I really appreciate the comments, notes and facebook posts. Thank you!!!

No comments: