Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Survey Time

I'm a little frustrated with Blogger lately. My biggest issue has to do with the problems leaving comments. I know that I've unsuccessfully tried a few dozen times to leave comments on others blogs and it rejects me. I've also heard from a few readers who can't seem to leave comments on *my* blog. I googled the matter and tried the suggestions, but am still having trouble. So, I think I'd like to start anew with WordPress.

I came up with a bunch of name ideas for my new blog and I'd really like your feedback. I've narrowed down the list quite a bit, but I still have a lot of choices. Please help me choose the domain name for my new blog. Here are the finalists:

  1. BeingCat
  2. CatOli
  3. CatharineO
  4. IronCEO [yes, CEO are my initials]
  5. AnotherDayBeingMe
  6. SeeCatRun
  7. FasterStrongerCat
What do you think? Please vote! Thanks!

1 comment:

Jill K. said...

I like IronCEO.

Jill