Monday, November 7, 2011

For the record

Anyone else watch Private Practice? I love it! It is a great show!

But the other day when I was catching up on my DVR'ed episodes, I was a little, umm, irritated. I get that it is just a show, but ugh. So, Addison is starting IVF. And the darn show makes her out to be totally insane because of the fertility drugs. Seriously nutso.

Now, we won't discuss what happened when I asked the Knight about this and he said something like "You weren't that bad." That could be interpreted in a number of ways depending on which word you emphasize and how much you emphasize it, don't you think? But that's all cleared up now. Haha.  And yes, that was before we resumed the injections. Poor Knight.

So, for the record, yes, the injections make you a little emotional and sensitive. Remember this? There are other side affects, too. But from my perspective, I think that the Knight was probably the only one who noticed. I was not having emotional breakdowns at work or anything. Sheesh.

No comments: