Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday Thirteen

Oh my gosh, it is Thursday. Well, you know what that means. I need to come up with thirteen something-or-other. Hmmmm.

Okay, I've got it.

Bear with me, this is going to be annoyingly upbeat. How about 13 Reasons Why I'm Happy?

1. Have you heard, I'm pregnant!?!
2. Not just that, but we're expecting TWINS!
3. I have the most amazing husband!
4. My family is wonderful!
5. I'm healthy! I can breathe, I can walk, I can see! The list goes on and on.
6. This country can be crazy but I am proud and grateful to live here.
7. I have so many fabulous friends in my life! It constantly amazes me.
8. For the above-referenced friends who I don't get to see or talk to as much as I'd like, I have things like email and facebook.
9. The future is bright! I can't predict what it holds, but I firmly believe it will be fantastic.
10. Every day I get to go home to a house that I love.
11. I have so much to look forward to...from dinner tonight to our September vacation to the birth of the snowbabies.
12.  My problems are not real problems.  Someone told me once that real problems are ones that are fatal or devastating - like cancer or hunger. The things that I "worry" about pale in comparison.
13. Finally, I am happy that I happy. To a great extent I believe you are in charge of your happiness, and I am thrilled that I have the ability to choose wisely.

No comments: