Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Schedules are for sissies

This morning I was brushing my teeth, and guess what I remembered. Even though it was on the calendar, and we had discussed it earlier in the day, both the knight and I forgot last night's injection. Oops!

This was my third injection for this cycle. At this point, I'm getting injections every three days, which kind of makes it hard to remember. I guess I need to set a pop-up reminder on my calendar so we don't forget again. This was the second shot the Knight gave me and it went better than the first. Don't get me wrong, he does a great job. But after the first one I could tell how hard it was for him - even though it didn't really hurt. What gave it away is when he said, "It is really tough for me to do this to you." I actually think it is really sweet! This morning (for our 10-hour late injection) he seemed decidedly less stressed, so that's good.

Starting Sunday the real fun begins... injections every night. Party! The progesterone in oil is supposed to be somewhat unpleasant. I'm not looking forward to it, but it is nothing I can't handle. Right!?!

Vacation News
On a different note, I am really excited this week because today we will book possibly our last big child-free vacation. I found an insanely good deal for a cruise so we're going to do it. More about that later, but let me just say to my single lady friends, you can add this to my long list of reasons to marry a military man. The Disney military discount! Love it! :) [And it was implied that I am anti-military because of my battle with veterans preference rights...psshhhh.]

No comments: